People across the nation are clamoring to get their hands on the new McDonald’s STRAW (Suction Tube for Reverse Axial Withdrawal).
Now you can too!
Check out the locations and dates below to get your own STRAW.
How to get a McDonald’s STRAW:
- Be the first person at opening at one of the MickyD’s locations below
- Purchase a Chocolate Shamrock milkshake
- Unbox the beauty – the STRAW
You may need to camp outside the store to beat the surge of McCafe coffee patrons – the straws were produced in limited quantities and are only available while supplies last.
February 24, 2017
- 1208 6th Avenue, SE, Decatur, AL at 10:45 a.m.
- 8660 Sierra College Boulevard, Roseville, CA at 6:00 p.m.
410 Grand Ave, Arroyo Grande, CA at 12:00 p.m.
- 101 South Westover, Albany, GA at 11:00 a.m.
- 1105 Northside Drive, Atlanta, GA at 3:00 p.m.
- 1375 Broadway Ave. Boise, ID
- 2322 7th Street West, St. Paul, MN at 11:30 a.m.
- 326 S. Washington Ave. Bergenfield, NJ at 12:00 p.m.
- 160 Broadway (Wall Street) New York, NY at 12:00 p.m.
- 1510 Deer Park Ave. North Babylon, NY at 12:00 p.m.
- 1533 Johnnie Dodds Blvd., Mount Pleasant, SC at 11:00 a.m.
- 4608 Hwy. 58, Chattanooga, TN at 9:05 a.m.
- 4439 Lemmon Ave., Dallas, TX at 12:00 p.m
- 1302 Westheimer, Houston, TX at 11:00 a.m.
- 4717 US Highway 83, Laredo, TX at 4:00p.m.
- 1610 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX at 4:00p.m.
- 4590 Southmost Road, Brownsville, TX at 4:00p.m.
- 3550 N. Digital Drive, Lehi, UT at 10:45 a.m.
March 1, 2017
- 80 Old Valley School Rd, Danville, PA at 5:00 a.m.